Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 14, 2011

Do you think that language unites or divided us?



This is a complex questions and the answer depends which of the side you stand  for. A lot people think that language divided us in the way that is hard to communicate with someone else when there is a big barrier to drop off. But for me language can unites us. We live in a planet where there are more than one thousand of different language, dialect or idioms. Despite of that I think that we all speak the same language when we think   about love, peace and harmony.  I am from a country where the first language is Spanish  but also there are more dialects that I do not know closely. In fact it is a reality that when you have to face a situation which you need to express yourself in other language and you do not have to do it. You will find the way to be understood. I think that English is the universal language because with the passing of the years more and more people are learning it. I encourage people to learn English in order to fit in this new world but do not forgetting  their first language and keeping their own identity.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLSoxZyhau8

1 comment:

  1. I liked the video it's so funny.
    Also,Language expands our knowledge and is the key to learning and the communication of ideas.

    ReplyDelete